Skyword Enhances Content Marketing Platform With New Social Amplification and Publishing Features
BOSTON, Mass—February 27, 2014—Skyword, the leading platform for producing quality, original content at scale, introduced new social amplification and publishing features to its comprehensive content marketing platform.
Skyword’s clients can now easily amplify content on Facebook Pages, Twitter Pages, and LinkedIn Groups directly from the Skyword Platform. This will further streamline the content creation and amplification process by enabling marketing teams to plan, create, and publish custom content across their branded networks. Included in this release is direct publishing to Facebook functionality, which allows brands to manage content creation for Facebook with its network of content contributors.
“Social media drives our passive discovery today, just as search drives our active discovery. Marketers need to create experiences for their customers and connect with them wherever they spend their time. Today, Skyword extends its content marketing platform to allow marketers to connect with customers through social and measure the engagement they drive seamlessly, without having to hop between multiple platforms and without losing valuable data between systems,” Skyword CEO and Founder Tom Gerace said.
The latest update to the Skyword Platform carries with it several key benefits, including:
- Ability to leverage the power of social media without leaving the Skyword Platform
- Streamlined and scalable approach to social promotion and Facebook publishing
- Easy review and approval process to ensure consistent brand standards and tone for social media amplification
- Detailed analytics and reporting for insight into what content is resonating most in each social channel
- Faster review and approval process with automatic email notification of content in reviewer’s queue.