Qualia Recognized by SmartCEO and Stevie Awards for Innovation and Growth
New York–(BusinessWire)–Novemer 03, 2014 – Qualia – a pioneer and leader in discovering and delivering on consumers’ ever-evolving, real-time expressions of intent – has been recognized by the industry for its innovation, vision and consistent growth with a number of recent accolades including SmartCEO’s Future 50 Awards and Stevie Awards for Women in Business. Founded in 2011, Qualia has experienced tremendous growth, more than doubling in size and seeing a 326 percent revenue and 41 percent increase in customers between 2012 and 2013.
According to Kathy Leake, CEO and co-founder of Qualia, “I am truly excited to see the industry recognize the vision we have at Qualia. The shifts in consumers’ online behavior and the rapid pace in which they’re expressing themselves publicly across apps, e-commerce and social networking sites, marketers need to innovate and embrace new ways of thinking in order to truly understand today’s always-on consumer. We have created a way for marketers to leverage these intent signals to discover new audiences that could not be reached via traditional methods of targeting.”
Recent industry awards include:
- Qualia has been recognized as part of the SmartCEO Future 50 2014 Awards. The program recognizes 50 fast-growth, mid-sized companies in the region, five large Blue Chip companies and five small emerging growth companies. These companies represent the future of the region’s economy and embody the entrepreneurial spirit critical for leadership and success.
- Kathy Leake has been named a Finalist in the Female Executive of the Year – Business Services category in the 11th Annual Stevie® Awards for Women in Business which honor women executives, entrepreneurs, employees and the companies they run.
These recent accolades continue to demonstrate Qualia’s innovation and market leadership. Over the past few years, Qualia was named:
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America (Ranked #204 in 2014; #568 in 2013)
- Folio Magazine’s Top Women in Media (CEO Kathy Leake)
- Red Herring's Top 100 North America for 2014
- TechCrunch 40 People Who Are Living Proof You Can Make It In Silicon Valley After 40 (CEO Kathy Leake)
- Forbes America's Most Promising Companies (Ranked #67 in 2013)
- Forbes Top 11 Women Who Started Amazing Companies (CEO Kathy Leake)
- Business Insider’s 28 Most Powerful Women In Mobile Advertising (CEO Kathy Leake)